C O N T A C T
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
A B O U T
Mitchell Mullins is a freelance cinematographer, photographer, and motion media creative based in Los Angeles, California. He discovered his passion at a young age and has since spent every moment creating content with a purpose. His work has won him many awards including an Emmy (2016) for his motion media & graphic design work. Along with being a full time creative he spends time traveling, teaching, and hosts a podcast on iTunes ("The Purpose") that gives his audience insightful ideas and sparks conversation about the direction of the creative industry.
S K I L L S
Cinematographer, Photographer, Editor, Colorist, Producer, Gimbal/Glidecam Op., Social Media Advisor, Creative Content Coach, Podcast Host, Graphic Designer, Motion Media/Graphic Artist, Et Cetera.
For More Information visit LinkedIn
- I use the Canon 1DXII on a Freefly MōVI M5 for my Videos.
"What Editing Software Do You Use"
- I use Premiere Pro to edit, DaVinci Resolve to grade, After Effects for transitions and effects, and Lightroom to edit photos.
"When did you start videography"
- I started filming my brother jump on the trampoline when I was 11 years old and have not put down the camera since.
"Favorite location while traveling?"
- My favorite place I have traveled to has been Switzerland. The Swiss Alps are like nothing I have ever seen before.
"Any tips for beginning filmmakers?"
- Practice, practice practice. Work ethic is everything and while talent is important, work ethic trumps talent every time. There is lots of information on YouTube and tons of tutorials to get started.